Important Dates to Know
- Student Holiday/No School - Monday, October 8
- CARE (Cancer Awareness Recognition and Education) Week - October 15-19 (see color themes below)
- Picture Retakes - Thursday, October 18
- Husky Social - Friday, October 19; 6:00-8:00 PM
- Parent Teacher Conferences - Thursday, October 25 (4:30-8:00 PM) and Friday, October 26 (8:00 AM-12:00 AM)
- Student Holiday/No School - Friday, October 26
TOGO Trust Cards
This year, we are creating a culture of trust, respect and responsibility. This week, students will be given a Trust Card (referred to as a TOGO Card) that the students will wear around their neck like ID cards every day. It is the responsibility of the students to remember their TOGO Cards each day.
TOGO Cards are designed to be a cooperative behavior management tool between your child and staff. TOGO Card behavior management involves Icenhower staff trusting our students to make the right choices during the school day. With that trust, campus-wide along with classroom and team privileges are given (see sheet below). Once a student has broken the trust bond with a staff member, several things must happen in order to rebuild that bond.
For more “In the Know” details, read Mrs. Gregory's newsletter to stay up to date with the current events at Icenhower Intermediate School.