Guidance & Counseling Resources
During the COVID-19 shutdown, our Guidance and Counseling office wants to provide some valuable resources and other information you may find helpful.
Your grade level counselors are available by email for any questions, concerns or if you of you just want to say Hi!
Mrs. Newman and Mrs. Pierce want to hear from you! Connect with them here.
Community Resources - If you are in need of assistance with meals for your family, this document lists Mansfield
ISD partners that are offering free meals during our school closure.
Guidance Lessons - Grade-level guidance plans and social and emotional resources
- Weather-related Closings and Cancellations
- Cafeteria Menus
- Free & Reduced Meals Information
- MISD Bullying Policy
- Unauthorized Persons
- Student Code of Conduct
- Campus Volunteers
- MISD Construction and Bond Website
- MISD Education Foundation
- MISD School Board
- MISD Special Olympics
- 2018-19 School Report Card for Mary Lillard
- 2019 Accountability Summary for Mary Lillard
- 2018-19 Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR) for Mary Lillard
- 2018-19 Federal Report Card for Mary Lillard
- STAAR Testing- Information and Scores
- MISD Department of Research, Assessment & Accountability
- Texas Education Agency