Guidance & Counseling Resources
During the COVID-19 shutdown, our Guidance and Counseling office wants to provide some valuable resources and other information you may find helpful.
Your grade level counselors are available by email for any questions, concerns or if you of you just want to say Hi!
5th grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
6th grade: email@example.com
Community Resources - If you are in need of assistance with meals for your family, this document lists Mansfield
ISD partners that are offering free meals during our school closure.
Guidance Lessons - Grade-level guidance plans and social and emotional resources
Community Twitter Challenge -
Mary Lillard has a Twitter page and we would like to develop some campus wide social media communication to help maintain a sense of community. If you don’t already have a twitter page, we ask that you start one as a family. No, this is not mandatory, but it may be a fun way to stay connected.
After you have created your account, make a list of things that are going well right now and then post it in a prominent place in your home. The list can be as long or as short as you would like. Take a picture, post it, and tag us @lillardleopards. You can also put in a hashtag. Let’s use this one: #positiveonpurpose
We can’t wait to see what you guys create!
- Weather-related Closings and Cancellations
- Cafeteria Menus
- Free & Reduced Meals Information
- MISD Bullying Policy
- Unauthorized Persons
- Student Code of Conduct
- Campus Volunteers
- MISD Construction and Bond Website
- MISD Education Foundation
- MISD School Board
- MISD Special Olympics
- 2018-19 School Report Card for Mary Lillard
- 2019 Accountability Summary for Mary Lillard
- 2019-19 Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR) for Mary Lillard
- 2018-19 Federal Report Card for Mary Lillard
- STAAR Testing- Information and Scores
- MISD Department of Research, Assessment & Accountability
- Texas Education Agency